Cookies are small files or parts of a file saved on an internet user's computer/mobile terminal, made up of letters and numbers and stored by the browser used for a better web browsing experience. These files allow websites to retain and store useful information about the user's preferences and may contain personal information such as a history of pages visited, user ID, personalized preferences.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content. The lifetime of a cookie is finite and technically only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the site associated with that web server.
By using cookies you will benefit from a better browsing experience on our website. When a user accesses our website www.lunaticslab.com, we store information such as IP address, pages viewed, the website from which you came to our website, information from cookies and other technical data which we use strictly for the following purposes:
- Access monitoring to maintain website security and to detect potentially dangerous access to our website.
- Analysis of traffic and traffic sources to our website, using analytics services to improve the services we offer and to coordinate our image/marketing strategy to better reach our customers.
All this data is statistical data, anonymised.
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Temporary cookies - are temporarily stored in the web browser's "cookie" folder, which stores them until the user leaves that site or closes the browser window (e.g. when logging in/login/logoff/out of an email account or social networks)
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or other device (and are generally dependent on the cookie's default lifecycle). Some cookies are only used during a single session and are not stored after the user leaves the website, while other cookies are stored and reused each time the user returns to the website.
However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time by accessing the browser settings, as shown below.
Cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until they are deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function and we do not ask for your consent to place them on your computer.
However, for those cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary, we will always ask for your consent before placing them. In addition to the cookies we use, working with third parties to provide you with a timely experience, they place various cookies on your computer, but only with your consent.
However, if you do not agree with the use of any cookie, you can block any cookie in your browser settings.
The steps for the most used browsers are:
- If your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, you can click on "Tools" in the top corner of your browser or select "Internet Options" and then click on "Privacy". Select the settings you want, then select "Apply" and "Accept/OK";
- If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, in the browser menu select "Options", then go to the "Privacy" menu, and in the menu that appears, choose "Customized history configuration". Choose the settings you want, then click "OK/Accept";
- If your browser is Google Chrome, go to the Chrome menu in the top right corner, go to "Configuration". After that, choose the settings you want by pressing "OK";
- If you are using Safari as your browser, select "Preferences". In that pane, select "Privacy", then make the desired settings and click "OK".
If you have any further questions about the Side Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.